Erbauer thickness planer motor.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soulmiester

Established Member
Reaction score
Well to my surprise the erbauer ERB052BTE is the exact same model as the titan, charnwood and Clarke versions. Just rebranded accordingly. But, I'm still struggling to find a replacement motor.
Any ideas guys?
I'm based on the wirral.
Thanks.

Have you taken it apart to see if the motor has any writing on it?
No, if the truth be known there's a guy round the corner selling it for spares or repair so I did some digging to see if it was worth a punt.

Are you certain that it is the motor that is the issue?
Apparently he took it to a small parts repair shop in Chester and they told him its burnt out. So truth is I really don't know.
I'm just guessing

Erbauer tools used to come with something like a three year rtb warranty. If that model is sold by Screwfix, they may be able to advise on if/how to return it, or offer the returns contact details. The side plate has the detail required.
I looked at this as well, but decided that the punt wasn't worth it as I'd be traveling further afield.

Apparently he took it to a small parts repair shop in Chester and they told him its burnt out. So truth is I really don't know.
I'm just guessing
One of the few advantages of living in a less developed country is that you can get motors rewound, my DeWalt planer thicknesser motor finally died after about 45 years and it cost about £50 to get rewound.

Back