Engelbert Strauss trousers

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mel769

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi I suppose trousers are tools ! If not apologies for posting in the wrong section.

Anyhow I notice with the E.S trousers that waist sizes are either 31" or 33" (no 32"). Anyone know if their trousers come up smaller or lager ? My waist is 32" and inside leg of 31". Also a discount code would be very useful if anyone knows of one.

Thanks

I think this might be due to the conversion of the German or European standard sizes to international or inch sizes.

Here is a size comparison chart from the ES website for my height of 182cm. The row at the bottom is the waist/inseam in inches for each of the standard German sizes.

Screen Shot 2021-12-30 at 16.39.19.png

I've not tried their trousers but I have a jacket from them. I'm 6"3 and slim. Their large fits well in the arm length and slightly too large in the body

I think this might be due to the conversion of the German or European standard sizes to international or inch sizes.

Here is a size comparison chart from the ES website for my height of 182cm. The row at the bottom is the waist/inseam in inches for each of the standard German sizes.

View attachment 125431
Thanks, looks like both waists of 31 and 32 have inside legs of 32. If I go for 31 waist I might get away with it, or pay it safe and go for 33 waist and end up with a pair of 90's raving trousers !

Thanks, looks like both waists of 31 and 32 have inside legs of 32. If I go for 31 waist I might get away with it, or pay it safe and go for 33 waist and end up with a pair of 90's raving trousers !

In one of the sites, ES states the trousers can shrink up to five percent. Pick the fashion statement you want to make. 😊

I tend to buy a bit larger and grow into them.

Also in reviews it often has a section where people vote if the sizes are large or small – worth a look. Ian
Cannot find any reviews relating to sizes, most are the reviews i can find are in German. Its just dawned on me why the Germans wear lederhosen and often wear braces and/or large belts; it because their trousers dont fit hahaha. Little wonder really if they make em in odd sizes !

Hello... good thread... I wanted work trousers...and found some from site king.
I am 34 waist but short leg...28”..
Siteking had some 34 waist and 27 leg....£16....pls postage. The fit is excellent....and there warm. Wash very well....take a look

I have 3 pairs of ES's cargo trousers and they fit perfectly at the same size as all my jeans and worktrousers.
They are the most comfortable trousers I own, couldn't recommend them more highly.
Hope this helps.

Latest posts

Back