Earlex - Great after sales support.....

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

white_sw

Established Member
Reaction score
Tail end of last year I purchased an Earlex HV5000 Spray System. A week ago part of the spray gun broke when I was putting it back together after cleaning. Spoke to the retailer where I purchased it and they didn't want to know. So as a result, I fired off an email to Earlex support. The very next morning I received a reply from their Service Manager, John Seaman who was very helpful indeed. As a result of this email, two days later, the replacement part turned up on my doorstep FOC with no questions asked and I now have a fully operation spray gun again. :D

The HV5000 is a great product at a great price and their after sales support is second to none. I can't praise them enough for this kind of customer service as in my experience, it is a rare occurrence these days. Keep up the good work Earlex.

Sam

All good to hear but, just out of interest, what was it that broke? And, was it something you did? :D

I've had mine for about a year but I rarely use it, now. Only thing I've broken (besides the hook on top, for hanging it!) is the 1mm nozzle, where I put the needle in place first before trying to tighten the nozzle over it...! :oops:

It was the nut the holds the paint container to the gun. The nut split. I don't think I over tightened it. Didn't do it any different from the other half dozen times I've used it. Maybe just a weak spot on the nut, or maybe I don't know my own strength... :lol:

Latest posts

Back