• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn E.on Master / Slave socket (13amp, 1xMaster 2xSlave, 5Sec delay)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pabs

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
*Apologies fault found with units after longer use

Old Stock, good condition externally. Not looking to make money but I don't want to loose money either. Sorry I'm scottish.
I'm also not an electrician though so it's Sold as Seen for cost to me (which was £4.50 ea. + P&P. I do live up in the very north so this might be £4-5 + packaging) so let's say an even 10 each inc. postage and packing. If it costs me more than that I'll let you know but unless you are BigClive or someone else overseas then a fiver should cover mainland GB. sorry. (scottish penny pinching manny)

I use them to good effect with me bandsaw and DX. I don't know the scope of application but it does suit my little workflow which isn't much at this stage.

I have 8, I use 4 and 2 are sold. so 2 avail. sorry it's all so boringly complicated.

This is intended as a helpful step up for a beginner woodworkingshop so I offer them with this sentiment in mind. I don't have much else to offer tbh.

Thanks

Pabs

TL;DR - £10 sold as seen but I will test them on bandsaw & DX.

Attachments

• 20230325_165542.jpeg
    20230325_165542.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back