E bay display

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

les chicken

Established Member
Reaction score
Has the search results display on e bay changed. Used it Friday everything as normal.

Went on it tonight and the display is very different, does not fit the page and everything is in a different place eg price,distance time etc.

Thought I would ask here first before blaming the kids who were using the computer yesterday.

Les

Les,

Hold down the <Ctrl> key and scroll the mouse wheel - see if that puts things right. If no mouse wheel, hold down <Ctrl> and press the dash key (on the right of the "0" key in the top row). The "+" key puts things back the other way if you overdo it.

Ray.

Ray

Tried that but it just makes the display larger or smaller. I do not seem to be able to rearange the display columns as I want them as they were on friday.

Les

I've noticed it a lot with Firefox in the last month or so - closing the browser and clearing the cache usually fixes it. I haven't noticed it with IE7 (but I don't use it that often).

They seem to be randomly beta testing different displays and settings a lot over the last couple of months - very irritating.

I am using IE6. I originally set up the display on Ebay as I wanted. Now it has changed I am not able to rearrange the columns, it also takes more than full screen width.

Bl***y annoying.

Les

Just went on to Ebay Ireland and the display is as I set up original, so it must be Ebay UK that is messing about, I hope. :? :?

Confusing that no one else seems to be having a problem :?: :?:

Les

Latest posts

Back