drum kit

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deano

Reaction score
hi all , i dont normally post here much but do abit of lurking to soak up some of the wealth of knowlege here, anyways i just finished this zebrano stave drum kit and thought id post it

You can't upload pics directly to the forum Deano. You need to upload it to a photo site like Photobucket or FlickR

P1000359_800x600.jpg

P1000362_800x600.jpg

wow! I don't think I've ever seen drum kits posted here! Awesome!

Excellent work Deano. They look superb.

Malc - Cozy's dead !

Cheers

Karl

Wow!! :roll: We see the odd guitar but this is surely a first! :D

Do you do this sort of work often? Don't suppose you took any work-in-progress shots? :wink:

Excellent, would be good to see a pic of them on a stage...

We must be close to having a UKW band by now!

That's the classiest looking set of drums I've seen in a long while Deano. Must show this to a friend of mine. He'll be drooling.

:)

That looks fantstic deano. Did you build the shells by laminating? I remember years ago Pearl brought out a birds eye maple finish in the export range. Too expensive for me, had to settle for a crappy purple melamine finished one :(

Buddy Rich? Yep, would deffo be in my top ten along with Ian Paice, John Bonham, Keith Moon, Bill Ward etc... 8)

DangerousDave":3mthdbu7 said:
That looks fantstic deano. Did you build the shells by laminating? I remember years ago Pearl brought out a birds eye maple finish in the export range. Too expensive for me, had to settle for a crappy purple melamine finished one :(

Buddy Rich? Yep, would deffo be in my top ten along with Ian Paice, John Bonham, Keith Moon, Bill Ward etc... 8)

Louis Belson? Gene Kruppa?
Well, I am an oldie after all!
I repeat..
A great looking drum kit.

:D

Wow i love it, I have been thinking of taking the wrap off my snare and veneering it, just to see how it would work.

Did you build the shells yourself or take the wrap of and venner it?

Back