Drawer Liner?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chems

Established Member
Reaction score
BesOak had nice draw liner is that 6 Drawed Chest he made. It got me thinking I'd like to put some in my draws I'm making. Quick google search and ebay search didn't return much, anyone have any idea of where to buy Draw Liner? I want something similarly flowery.

Chems,

they're "drawers"......not "draws".........

Isn't it just wall-paper? There used to be a stuff called Fabulon, or maybe Fablon, which was a sticky drawer liner. I don't know if you can still find it.

Mike

I am sorry, I know I will get a kicking, but do you mean "drawers"?

javascript:emoticon(':wink:')

fablon can be bought in most b&q's

sticky back plastic...

wether there are flower patterns or anything furry i don't know...

Lol, sting operation by the grammar/spelling police!

I did a search for Fablon found a few bits. Will have a check in B&Q. It may just be that my spelling of Drawer is why I didn't get any good returns on my google search!

Grinding One":1gu038v7 said:
woodbloke":1gu038v7 said:
Definitly 'drawers'...'draws' is something you do with a pencil - Rob

This is Southern talk for pants.... :D
...which begs the question about what Southern folk call a four sided box that slides in and out of a piece of furniture? - Rob

woodbloke":mqp5ru8g said:
Grinding One":mqp5ru8g said:
woodbloke":mqp5ru8g said:
Definitly 'drawers'...'draws' is something you do with a pencil - Rob

This is Southern talk for pants.... :D
...which begs the question about what Southern folk call a four sided box that slides in and out of a piece of furniture? - Rob

How many sides? :D :D :D :D

Mike

You can tell grinding one's a Yankee, those southern folk call thame thangs Drol-wers, :lol: not drawers. [-X [-X [-X [-X

John. B

Back