dragon bandsaw blades

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

halken

Established Member
Reaction score
I have tried to ring Dragon all day on 01443819910 i get bt call minder saying the person i am calling is on the phone please leave a message but i need to ask advice so i need to talk to some one is there another number or are they that busy that i just have to keep trying to get through, i have even emailed them and asked if there was a problem with there phone line but i have had no reply

halken":2wf23ae0 said:
I have tried to ring Dragon all day on 01443819910 i get bt call minder saying the person i am calling is on the phone please leave a message but i need to ask advice so i need to talk to some one is there another number or are they that busy that i just have to keep trying to get through, i have even emailed them and asked if there was a problem with there phone line but i have had no reply

I have very good blades from Dragon in the past but they seem to have gone out of business- they are uncontactable by phone or E-mail.

Back