Dracula

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We watched the episode last night and considered it very good :)

Tonight we tuned in and saw the final part ;-; Excellent :lol:

I watched Part 1 last night and have Parts 2 and 3 queued ready to watch. I'm looking forward to watching them.

Maybe I'm spoiled or have unrealistic expectations, but I liked the first episode and didn't care much for the second or third. The lack of continuity between each episode made me think I had missed something, or accidentally watched episode three before watching episode two.

MikeK":msxg9tdt said:
Maybe I'm spoiled or have unrealistic expectations, but I liked the first episode and didn't care much for the second or third. The lack of continuity between each episode made me think I had missed something, or accidentally watched episode three before watching episode two.

Episode 1 and 2 were very good, I thought but it lost its way in Episode 3. Sometimes that also happened with Sherlock...the same writers - andSWMBO's theory is that the duff ones are written by Gatiss.

Really enjoyed the 1st episode but the 2nd and 3rf lived off the back of that. Still good though and worth a watch I reckon. The twist for the 3rd was unexpected...

Dracula; "Vamp, have you ever been cheated on ?"

Vamp; "Mmm yes"

Dracula; "What did you do ?"

Vamp; "With his body ?"

Latest posts

Back