DKIEI

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are trying to hide their identity. From their logo, Dakegongye Chuangxin They sell so many diverse items that they are probably just a distributor. There seems to be a link to Hyundai compressors, but I think Hyundai and Dkiei just use the same source.
You might get some more info from the reseller below. They are linked DKIEI. When you search for any DKIEI product number, there mostly seems to be another manufacturer, which may be the actual source of the product, but the reseller is some variation of the name below.

AN JI WAN CHEN JIA JU YOU XIAN GONG SI
meihua chen
Rm 303, No.12, 10th Lane, East Str. , Cen Village, Tianhe Distr
510640 GUANGZHOU, 广东省
China
Email:[email protected]

VAT number:
GB 297513175

Checking the VAT number gives

VAT registration details
Registered business name
AN JI WAN CHEN JIA JU YOU XIAN GONG SI

Registered business address
AVS
ADVANTAGE BUSINESS CENTRE
132-134 GREAT ANCOATS ST
MANCHESTER
M4 6DE
GB

Not a real office, just a registration address.

Well done however you obtained the information. Never thought of using the vat number to trace them. I was pretty certain they were Chinese. The machine is probably copied from another make.

I'm still not sure who actually makes Dkiei, so in a way it doesn't help you, but it's a line of enquiry to follow. I think it's just a branding name, but the registered seller was found via Dkiei on eBay. Every item sold has a slightly different email address. They also seem to have a different registered company as well, but all in Manchester and in different serviced offices. I'm sure the same person is behind all of them.
Often original manufacturers can be traced by getting a declaration of conformance, but I couldn't find one for any Dkiei product. They are usually in the user manual.

I was once dong an audit of a product and traced it back to a company in the UK. The director of the company was a director of another 2500 companies!! all seems suspicious to me. :)

Back