DICTUM 2% discount

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fromey

Established Member
Reaction score
I just noticed that DICTUM offer a 2% discount if you pay by direct bank transfer or set up a direct debit account with them. With electronic banking, I find making a bank transfer takes me about a minute and costs me nothing. So this sounds like money for jam. In addition, for some items, even with the postage, it's cheaper than buying from down the road with Axminster.

Just thought I share this.

I don't know about your account but when I had to do a transfer in euros to pay for a holiday cottage in France it cost me a fee of about a tenner.

I have used dictum a few times and agree re pricing. I have never had anything go wrong so can't comment on the service other than everything delivered on time and the odd question answered quickly in perfect English.

Doh! You're right. For HSBC, a Worldpay transaction seems to be required and will cost £9. That will easily soak up any savings on a small purchase, but might still be worth it for a larger purchase.

Latest posts

Back