Diamond AF-24 VS

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitram55

Reaction score
Hi all

I am looking for some information on the value of a used Diamond AF-24 VS, I have been offered one of these in good used condition mechanically sound and working fine with some minor wear marks it has the foot switch.

Any help on this would be most appreciated.

Thanks
Martin

Hi Martin

Welcome to the forum.

Diamond saws occasionally come up on eBay. They are decent machines (a few years ago they were probably the best in the world) but in terms of value for money I think a prospective purchaser of a second hand Diamond should be aware that you can now buy a brand new Axminster AWFS 18 for approx £200.

Gill

Gill":1e6zz2yk said:
Hi Martin

Welcome to the forum.

Diamond saws occasionally come up on eBay. They are decent machines (a few years ago they were probably the best in the world) but in terms of value for money I think a prospective purchaser of a second hand Diamond should be aware that you can now buy a brand new Axminster AWFS 18 for approx £200.

Gill

Thanks for the welcome and info.

Martin

:? All depends on what you can get the diamond for. It is still a great machine and very versatile. Any probs with the diamond can be sorted out. Really friendly man at diamond ready to help. :lol:

Back