Dewalt DW733 Thicknesser tables

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark18PLL

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi does anyone have the Dewalt DW733 thicknesser? I have just purchased on and have found the in feed and out feed tables and lower than the central part, just wondered if anyone had this and was it an issue.

I did read that someone had this issue and posted on here quite a few years ago but did not see any resolution.

Thanks

Mark

Hi Mark, I purchaced the same machine last year, although with mine, I had the opposite, As in both wings were sitting higher than the centre plate,

Some minor adjustments on the four bolts and lock nuts below the tables on all four corners, while checking your levels and all was good, I've also had no issues with snipe, and very happy with the machine.

Rob

Hi Mark, I purchaced the same machine last year, although with mine, I had the opposite, As in both wings were sitting higher than the centre plate,

Some minor adjustments on the four bolts and lock nuts below the tables on all four corners, while checking your levels and all was good, I've also had no issues with snipe, and very happy with the machine.

Rob
Thanks Rob, when you say the four bolts do you also mean the ones that attach the tables?

Latest posts

Back