Dewalt DW50 Planer Thicknesser

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tekno.mage

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I wonder if anyone here can help me? I have inherited a Dewalt DW50 Planer Thicknesser & a Kity 613 bandsaw but there were no manuals with either machine. I've emailed Kity UK regarding the bandsaw manual, but the Dewalt support website doesn't even list the DW50 (although they do have manuals available for some discontinued products), so it must be quite old.

Any idea where I can obtain a copy of the manual for a DW50? I'm not familiar with planer thicknessers so any info would be most useful, I did download the Dewalt manuals for a couple of their newer machines that *look* very similar, but I don't know how much these machines have changed since the DW50, so I'm not sure how relevant the newer manuals might be.

Regards

tekno.mage

From the archive Feb 2007
I have recently got help from a Mr Martin Nash tel 01753 500934

Email [email protected]

He has sent me parts lists and user manuals on my RAS. These were not available as downloads from the support website.

HTH

Bob

I cant find my manual.But heres some scans of the advertising leaflet.
57084989-Untitled-5.jpg

510115521-Untitled-3.jpg

42299801-Untitled-4.jpg

Thank you all very much for your info & the scans. I'll email the Dewalt support people and see if they can help.

Regards

tekno.mage

Hi there,
just wondering how you got on with your search for a manual.
I picked up a DW50 a couple of days ago myself and could do with some information on it. If you did find anything it would be great if you could let me know.
Thanks,
Dave

Sadly, I was unable to source a manual for the DW50 and an email to Dewalt didn't result in any info :-( I've not done anything further with the machine,

I did however get a manual for the Kity bandsaw which was most helpful and the machine is still in daily use :)

Latest posts

Back