Dewalt 6240 Kitchen Worktop Jig Clamps

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jim123

Established Member
Reaction score
Evening Gents,

Does anyone know where i can buy a couple of clamps that sit inside the recess of the Dewalt Kitchen Jig? I've had a good scout on line but can't find any for love nor money. They seem to be a pretty specific size as well. I've tried other clamps that just about do it but the router only just misses the clamp by a gnats hair so i'd rather have the right clamp to be on the safe side.

Cheers in advance!

Jim

Are they the same sort that are used for plunge rail saws? If so the Makita and Festool ones are interchangeable and readily available. I use these on a Makita set of rails (but they weren't that pricey when I bought them). They seem to be a standard size for that sort of thing. Would they do a worktop jig too?

Regards,

E.

Later: These are the ones I should officially have for the Makita rails - quite a lot cheaper than the Festool ones, but they make me a Festool owner! D+M also sell some for DeWalt rails, which are a slightly different design. Same basic idea, but much more expensive. They look flatter though (the Makita/Festool ones are about 3/16" thick).

Latest posts

Back