Day out USA style

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It has to be said that looks fun - damn stupid and I cant say I like the whole gun culture etc but if you're going to do it...

If you cast a glance to the side and have a look at the similar videos there's a few from a gun festival at Knob Creek, sort of says it all really. I can't really see the point but I don't think that would stop me from having a go :D

:D Im from the US and can speak to this first hand. It all started as an unhappy 'marriage' between Britain and one of her colonies. Once said colony was in the former category, free to have a govt it saw fit, this was one of the results. Personally I pretty happy w/ the arrangement, freedom is a great thing. That said I've never had a visiting Brit turn down range time. They always seem to come away the better for it and certainly smiling. So, anytime you all are over this way pls feel free to look me up and we'll have some range time. As an aside select fire weapons aren't as easy to own anymore due to expense and draconian laws meant to 'protect' us all. That and the price of ammo has made it a rich mans 'sport'. Still theres plenty of opportunity to fire these weapons at venues like that shown in the utube vid and for profit ranges which rent them. I've yet to see someone walk away from a hands on encounter w/o a BIG smile. So, pls reserve judgement until you've had some instruction and first hand experience. Even so semi, bolt and lever action weapons are still plenty of fun w/o the inordinate expense and they're easily obtainable for those who know how to conduct themselves as adults.

Back