Daughters School Project

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dodge

Established Member
Reaction score
Well my 14 year old odaughter has had a project for her Design technology - resistent materials course and has been busy in my workshop today.

She had designed a mushroom shaped clock and raided my off cuts bin for some timber as the stuff her school was going to supply was all idigbo or obeche and she wanted some grain patterning.

Anyway, with a couple of pieces of oak, one quarter sawn and an off-cut of my brown oak this is what she has made - All her own work (well maybe with a little bit of dad help :wink: ) ready to take into school tomorrow.

16-1_zps2d9db45e.jpg

15_zpsa20de7c5.jpg

Now just dont tell her I have posted it on here!!!! (hammer) (hammer) :lol: :lol:

MickCheese":1i33riy5 said:
I can see the sign over the door now.

Roger Berwick and Son and Daughter!

:D

Clock looks very nice.

Mick

No it will be Berwick's & Dad - I reckon I will be the one with the broom making the tea!!

Great project for school work, my girls are always asking to help me in the workshop but far too young at the moment.
I will be careful when posting any of their work in the future to ensure it comes under projects not ‘PAST MISTAKES’ as Sarah would never forgive me if that was taken the wrong way.

Back