• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FTAGH damaged BAO/S castings

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

julianf

Established Member
Reaction score
They are damaged, but, if your machine is missing the parts, they would be a lot better than nothing -

1665684769787.png

(fractures in outer skin, top and bottom, inner skin fine - would be good for brazing, i suspect)

1665684853119.png

(you can see the damage - i may, possibly, have the bits, but im not sure)

I have the triangular casting that sits under the top tables too, but thats cracked in half. Didnt bother to take a photo.

These are free. Or ill weight them in for a couple of pence. Im unlikely to put any effort into them though - i spend enough of my life packing stuff for shipping as it is : (

Im in Devon, about 25 mins (in time) from J27 M5.

I doubt that anyone will want these, but, hey, you never know. The larger casting is very serviceable.

I'm not braking a machine. The opposite. I'm sorting bits of my own machine and these are the cast offs.

The offer was in case anyone had a machine worse than mine and these may do untill better are found. The belt housing isn't bad at all really, more that I replaced it as I could rather than I had to.

Back