Customer service.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
chippy1970":2xtgdqdd said:
They do a 3m & 5m too :shock:

Don't tell Eva, it will blow her mind.

OTOH I might ask her out. Since she seems happy with less than one third of what's possible. :)

If you're prepared to use a translator or read german, take a look at http://youtool.de/

Their (his) rails work for many systems and are cheap. I don't know if they (he) are prepared to sell and ship to UK, though.

I think (hope) Eva misunderstood the question.

Cheers
Pedder

Wow, they are cheap rails if they fit the Festool.

Mark (trying to resurrect his school boy german)

The Bear":bhsinbul said:
Wow, they are cheap rails if they fit the Festool.

Mark (trying to resurrect his school boy german)

YouTool rail 2.0
enhanced version of the reinforced guide rail for longer lengths
Fits all Festool Power connectivity
resistant surface thanks to high-grade anodization
Made in Germany of high-quality industrial materials.
Teflon sliding surfaces in industrial quality ensures long runs smoothly
Splitter protection from acid-resistant hard rubber for clean cutting edges!
Sponge rubber strips under the leadership prevent slipping on the workpiece!

2.65m rail for 79 euros vs £210 for 2.7m Festool =D>

Yes I've translated that too, but i'd like confirmation from someone who has tried them that they fit correctly.

Unfortunately I've also translated the shipping page that doesn't seem to have an option of international, but I guess they could be asked. I've sent an email asking about UK shipping.

Mark

artie":3v13878g said:
chippy1970":3v13878g said:
They do a 3m & 5m too :shock:

Don't tell Eva, it will blow her mind.

OTOH I might ask her out. Since she seems happy with less than one third of what's possible. :)

LOLOL!! That made me spit my coffee ! Excellent =D>

pedder":29d22t2r said:
If you're prepared to use a translator or read german, take a look at http://youtool.de/

Their (his) rails work for many systems and are cheap. I don't know if they (he) are prepared to sell and ship to UK, though.

I think (hope) Eva misunderstood the question.

Cheers
Pedder
Excellent find pedder !

I'd buy some if I didn't already have an 800 2x 1400 and a 2700 .

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

Got an email from xxx this morning to tell me that tracks will be in stock beginning of august.

No price was mentioned so I mailed back to ask.

lurker":tuf0zty9 said:
Its very amusing, but I doubt its intentionally rude........just lost in translation.
I'm sure that's true.
Lets face it if that had been an English supplier and they recieved a e-mail in German it would just be ignored wouldn't it?
As someone with a small internet business, I can say that I always reply to any email I get as long as I can get Google to translate it and that covers almost all major languages now.
These days there's no excuse not to, it's dead easy and similarly easy to reply in their own language (although I always add that it's a machine translation). I've also found that anyone that proceeds with an order after exchanges via translation tends to be a good customer, so it's good business practice.

I recently 11/2022 had a reply from Kompernass concerning my Parkside PG1 1200 B2 generator where the clutch mechanism failed after only 1.5 hours use. Unfortunately, as it was bought for 'electrical power failure back-up' it was out of warranty when it failed. They refuse to do anything about it saying they don't any obligation and have the resources to examine it to determine the cause of the failure. Hence they suggested the machine casing was rusting, that it was neglected and I had not stored it well
( we sent them photos of the smashed casing and clutch failure). But the machine casing is heavy moulded plastic! has anyone seen plastic rusting either Germany or British plastic as I never have in all my years?

Back