Covid vaccine, if you haven't had it ...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So sorry to hear of your loss Phil. As a father of two kids of a similar age, the thought of anything like that happening is so utterly dreadful. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Phil, my sincere condolences. Nothing I nor anyone else can say really.

Thanks for reminding everyone.

FWIW, a friend of a friend (more an acquaintance really) died a couple or 3 months ago. He left a wife and 2 kids, and along with everything else, with a small business to run as well (she hadn't previously been all that much involved) .

He BTW, was in his early 50's, so it's not just the youngsters who are/were against the jab/s. Had quite a long talk with him a while back and he was vehemently opposed. When you came right down to it he was convinced that "they" are out to get us - but he couldn't even begin to explain who "they" really are/were!

None of which helps you Phil, so sorry.

Please get it as soon as possible.

R.I.P Jonathan Matthew Pascoe, my beautiful boy. 24/5/01 - 30/3/22. He refused to get vaccinated and died of complications from covid. Five days from being healthy to being dead.
I’m truly sorry for the loss of your son and daughter there is little anyone can say or do to ease your grief. I lost my 2 best friends on the same day during the first wave of covid and 18 months later my dad passed away. My mom would not have the vaccine but 6 months after my dad passed mom suffered a near fatal stroke-she’s in a care home and is now vaccinated- although I don’t know you personally I have dealt with unbearable stress and anxiety so your post has touched me and I urge you to keep talking to friends and family and if things get bad and dark seek out professional help .DONT do what I did and bottle it all up as it can destroy you as it very nearly did to me. Please keep talking it helps you to try and come to terms with such devastating events. Take care Phil and if you need to talk I’m here ( Patrick)

I am so sorry to hear of your terrible news, I can't begin to imagine the pain you and your family are going through right now. Thoughts and sympathies are with you.

Fitz

Sorry to hear you loss Phil. Just lost my daughter she died
from smoking related cancer.
We can only guide our children on the right path but at some
point we have to let them be their own person.
My other cheeky girl is hell bent on disbelieving covid exist she
reads all the anti vaxxer rubbish but what can we do.
Again sorry for you loss.
Every day I miss her more...

A bit of a double whammy - our second daughter died at three days old.
No parent should have to go through that once yet alone twice, truly awful news. So sorry for you and your family. I hope your posting pushes someone else into getting protected.

The internet is an odd place and serves to inform and miss lead, often in equal quantities. When we were young is was much harder to be exposed to alternative ideas and to be led a stray.

My wife’s family is Russian and they honestly believe the Ukraine situation is justified, they are not stupid or bad people they’ve just been miss informed.

I hope you are not feeling anger towards your son for his decision, the world is more complicated than ever to decipher.

Fitz.

Latest posts

Back