Cordless Table Saw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gary

Established Member
Reaction score
Check this out. Cordless work station including a table saw and drill press.

That's a very interesting concept. Looks a little flimsy to me. I think it'd need to be improved somewhat for the trades to use it. But good for a serious DIY'er or handyman.

Very clever design but reminds me a bit of the old days when you'd buy a Black & Decker drill and then fit it with a whole range of attachments. None of them ever really worked very well and all they did was lead to a lot of frustration.

I wouldn't buy one.

Cheers :wink:

Paul

Paul Chapman":tzzbmqpw said:
Very clever design but reminds me a bit of the old days when you'd buy a Black & Decker drill and then fit it with a whole range of attachments. None of them ever really worked very well and all they did was lead to a lot of frustration.

I wouldn't buy one.

Cheers :wink:

Paul

Nor me. Just see swarf and dust getting into all those sliders and clips and clamps ......

Great idea but as already pointed out it looks a little bit flimsy ,, and where did the nice shavings come from i didnt see a plane anywhere :?

Mic..

Interesting that they have copied the Festool colour scheme I wonder why.

Ingenious! You have to applaud the idea =D>

But...
Too much plastic
Too flimsy
Too wobbly
Too inaccurate
Too many levers
Too many things to go wrong

In real workshop environment it won't last a week. Not even if used by a DIYer like me (or should I say particularly if used by someone like me?! :lol: )
For £300 probably not a good investment...

I wonder who they have aimed it at? Trade? DIY? Hobby? Looks like trade but probably belongs in DIY.

What are you all on about?! :shock:

It makes sexy 'CLUNK, KLICK' sounds when you assemble it, like wot guns do.

It has 'POWER' in it's name.

It's all green and shiney.

It MUST be good. :roll: :lol:

..... Yeah, I'd probably buy one :oops:

:lol: :lol:

Nice idea, but I'd have to agree that it'd probably bust in a week.

Cheers.
Bryn. :D

pren":qq5k3ymb said:
What are you all on about?! :shock:

It makes sexy 'CLUNK, KLICK' sounds when you assemble it, like wot guns do.

It has 'POWER' in it's name.

It's all green and shiney.

It MUST be good. :roll: :lol:

Did you see the drill press support deflect? Way too flimsy, though a cordless tablesaw for work on a jobsite might be useful if it had a motor/battery with enough grunt. I do some mission work, and power isn't always really close.

Rick

Very flimsy,
Too much plastic,
Not enough power,
Very gimmicky,

Get em in B+Q and they will sell by the bucket load!!!!!!

jonathan.

Didn't any one else notice how the guy used the tablesaw? He stood behind the saw and pulled it through the blade. And, even though it was a crosscut he used the rip fence to guide it instead of a miter. I guess my thought is that if you want to sell a product you should show it being used properly.

Pedro

Back