Congrats to Brimarc for good service and Jet for value

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Martingchapman

Established Member
Reaction score
All,
I have a Festool CMS with sliding table which is really good but could do with a clamp to hold work to the table whilst crosscutting.
At the Axminster catalogue launch on Saturday I noticed a Jet JTS-250 CS Super Saw which appeared to have just the sort of clamp I wanted and looked as if it could be easily modified to fit the CMS.
Via the Jet UK web site I arrived at Brimarc's site as the UK importer of Jet tools.
I sent their sales team an email asking if the JTS-250 sliding table work clamp was available as a spare part and if so how much.
A day later I received a reply with a picture of the Jet sliding table with the clamp highlighted asking if this was the part I wanted, I replied yes.
The same day I received confirmation that they had the part in stock and the cost was £11.81 plus £4.95 carriage.
I called Brimarc to confirm the price as this is remarkably cheap for a really well made clamp, they confirmed the price so I ordered it and it was delivered today.

I would like to say well done Brimarc (Dave Jones in sales) for a prompt response and good spares holding and also well done Jet for very good value spares.

Martin.

Yes the team at Brimarc are excellent.
I bought one of the Proxion mini drills from them as a clearance item. When I came to use it found I had only one collet for the chuck, I enquired about buying a set I was told they should have come with the tool and they posted me a set FOC. :D

Martingchapman":1hgjhbfe said:
All,
I have a Festool CMS with sliding table which is really good but could do with a clamp to hold work to the table whilst crosscutting.
At the Axminster catalogue launch on Saturday I noticed a Jet JTS-250 CS Super Saw which appeared to have just the sort of clamp I wanted and looked as if it could be easily modified to fit the CMS.
Via the Jet UK web site I arrived at Brimarc's site as the UK importer of Jet tools.
I sent their sales team an email asking if the JTS-250 sliding table work clamp was available as a spare part and if so how much.
A day later I received a reply with a picture of the Jet sliding table with the clamp highlighted asking if this was the part I wanted, I replied yes.
The same day I received confirmation that they had the part in stock and the cost was £11.81 plus £4.95 carriage.
I called Brimarc to confirm the price as this is remarkably cheap for a really well made clamp, they confirmed the price so I ordered it and it was delivered today.

I would like to say well done Brimarc (Dave Jones in sales) for a prompt response and good spares holding and also well done Jet for very good value spares.

Martin.

I think you'll find that Brimarc, Axminster and Jet are all the same firm.

I cant fault their service either.

Dan

Latest posts

Back