Computer neanderthal needs help!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Losos

Established Member
Reaction score
O.K. I know when I'm beat :)

I need to find that site which sells the moisture absorbing paper & other associated stuff. I know it was in a thread on rust about six months back & I thought I had saved it in my favorites but it seems I didn't :cry:

IIRC they sell all the stuff to put in drawers & cupboards to stop rust, paper, silica gel packs, vapour wax etc. & had a good postal service too.

Yes, I've tried various searches, but either I'm entering the wrong words, or I'm doing something else wrong.

Can anyone help pleaseeeeeeeee :)

PS I know Axminster do the vapout barrier thingy but I need some of the other stuff.

Have a look in the 'bay and search on silica gel. I got about 20 hits with a general serach.
Maybe even try keywords like moisture, rust etc.
Noel

Noel,
Thanks for reply, determined not to be beaten by a box with lots of electronic bits inside :) I decided to look in my 'Favorites' again & yes you guessed right, it was there all along. I must have been tired when i looked before.

For the benefit of anybody wanting this stuff at reasonable prices they are www.enginewise.co.uk (That should become a link now, shouldn't it :?: )

Anyway that's who they are.

Cheers to all.

Edited to express amazement that my link seems to have worked :D

Back