Coffee on a Campsite

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodbloke

Established Member
Reaction score
Going camping to Switzerland in a couple of weeks.....anyone with any good ways of making a proper pot of coffee when camping. We'll be taking some decent tea bags from M&S for the essential early morning brew but I will miss my coffee around 11ish. We have a Camping Gaz double burner for cooking......any ideas? Thanks - Rob

What about those ..I think they are turkish...coffee pots that you put directly on heat, I've seen them in my tea/coffee shop. Mind you I've always thought it's going to be a strong cup :) but beggars and choosers? or just a simple filter holder that sits on the cup and you pour water at 87 degrees :) or whatever it should be to avoid bitterness.

Alan

Try:

link

Use Lavazza coffee sold in the black packet. Take a small pan with you to heat the milk. The 3-cup model makes a mug's worth of excellent coffee.

Regards, Peter.

Thanks for the replies. Went into town and got one of those Bodrum push plunger cafatiere thingies today from Whittards that ought to do the job. Had a look at those espresso makers but they're aluminium and SWIMBO won't eat or drink out of anything that's made from :roll: ...... - Rob

Latest posts

Back