Christmas Tree Pics

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrimTheKing

Established Member
Reaction score
Merry Christmas one and all! :ho2

I've broken up for Christmas now so am fully or Merriment and Cheer! :D

People have mentioned a lot about their tree preferences recently so I thought I would start a thread where we can show them off, so here's my effort this year, hope you like it. Come on all, get your trees out for the lads (and girls obv)!

IMG_2779small.jpg

Anyway, I'm off out to the workshop now to pack up my SS gift to go in the post later today, Ho Ho Ho. :deer

why don't you pipper off with yer big house and yer big tree. Some of us have got pokey houses and small, fake trees!

:D :lol:

We can't have a tree for a while, until the Estate Agent takes all his photos. No decorations either. No cards on display.

Perfect!! :)

So Mark, why have you got joist hangers on display? Oh, and your balcony ballustrading doesn't comply with Building Regs..........and are the glazing panels in your doors safety glass?

Mike :D :D

Mike Garnham":hzwkjsaq said:
So Mark, why have you got joist hangers on display? Oh, and your balcony ballustrading doesn't comply with Building Regs..........and are the glazing panels in your doors safety glass?

Mike :D :D
Erm...umm...err...can't answer any of those, sorry boss!

Wasn't me wot dun it, it was like this wen we bort it, honnist guv! ;)

Out of interest, tell me more about the bullustrade. I have the original designs from the architect and (I've just checked to confirm) they were all on the original plans that were signed off by the council...

You shouldn't be able to fit a ball of 100mm diameter through any gap anywhere on your stair or landing. You'll appreciate that I am just guessing at your gaps, in a humourous and ironic way!!!

Mike

Mike Garnham":32gmyulo said:
You shouldn't be able to fit a ball of 100mm diameter through any gap anywhere on your stair or landing. You'll appreciate that I am just guessing at your gaps, in a humourous and ironic way!!!

Mike
Ahhh, I will go and measure my crevice width now. Then I'll check on the size of the gaps ;)

Humour and irony fully understood, I am just interested that's all :)

bob321":zqot9bug said:
6ft bad boy only cost £25

bob321

Bob, could you make your picture a little larger? Then I can just print it out at 1:1 and tape it to the wall, saves buying a tree.

:lol:

studders":1im4kne0 said:
bob321":1im4kne0 said:
6ft bad boy only cost £25

bob321

Bob, could you make your picture a little larger? Then I can just print it out at 1:1 and tape it to the wall, saves buying a tree.

:lol:

you could depends on the dpi, viewing distance, etc

i like the idea :D :twisted:

bob321

We got a pretty big one this year too (nearly 12ft). A recessionary price of €40 :D , cost €70 last year. I don't think the photo does it justice, SWMBO made a smashing job of it. Happy Christmas to all. :ho2 :ho2 :ho2
Neil

4185105939_3d52531fdc_b.jpg

Back