Christmas present

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigmatch

Reaction score
I am looking for a good set of chisels ,as a Christmas present
Narex set or ashley iles mk2 set
Will be used daily

I have the Narex. Came in a nice box, well made for the price. Would make a nice present.

Fitz.

You don’t specify a price, but there are lots of good quality sets here; Chisel Sets

I’ve got this set; Kirschen 1181 4 Piece Bevel Edge Chisel Set

...and I like them very much. I’ve also got a couple of sets of the Aldi/Lidl chisels, which take a great edge. In fact, I bought a set last year, sharpened them, made a stand and gave them to my Dad as a present. He loves them!

I have pulled the trigger on a set of ashley iles cabinetmaker chisels , a scary xharpening system from workshop heaven and a richard kell no2 lge horning guide ,hopefully arrive today nice little Christmas present to myself , well chuffed.

You don’t specify a price, but there are lots of good quality sets here; Chisel Sets

I’ve got this set; Kirschen 1181 4 Piece Bevel Edge Chisel Set

...and I like them very much. I’ve also got a couple of sets of the Aldi/Lidl chisels, which take a great edge. In fact, I bought a set last year, sharpened them, made a stand and gave them to my Dad as a present. He loves them!
You were lucky to get them last year - I've been watching for the last four years and haven't seen them in either Aldi or Lidl.

Someone on here bought a set of lidl chisels, sharpened then up and sent them to me a number of years ago.
I've been using them ever since.
I looked back through messages to try to see who it was, but can't find anything.
So if you remember who you are and are still here. thanks again.

Back