Chopsticks anyone?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went to Nigeria, it only took 1 meal (and 5 weeks unable to move from the little room when I got home), remember people, don't drink the water, eat the rice or pick up a hooker in the hotel bar. (you may choose which of these you think I did).

When I served in Malta, I also became much lighter over the first month. That's how long I suffered with 'Malta Dog'.
(Which I have at present, courtesy of Ramipril! ) :shock:

Thanks Custard. I'll keep trying but as I go for a meal just once a year with my art group friends, it'll take some time!

John

bugbear":mqi8qovo said:
novocaine":mqi8qovo said:
I prefer the immersion method. stay in china for 3 weeks, you'll either become considerably lighter or you'll learn to use chopsticks. both are a bonus for some of us. :)

I went to Egypt and became considerably lighter in 5 days flat!

True in Japan too. A diet with raw fish can takes the guts by surprise. I note that the Japanese phrasebook I had, rather like the one here, listed "I have diarrhoea", but not "I have constipation", the chances of the latter being vanishingly small.

Back