Chichester...'heads up'

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike Hancock":12fcmwf3 said:
Mystery guest - a very special guest will be demonstrating his craft throughout Saturday.

I might know who that is, or have I spoke too soon? :wink:

PaulO":2gf32l9f said:
Mike Hancock":2gf32l9f said:
Mystery guest - a very special guest will be demonstrating his craft throughout Saturday.

I might know who that is, or have I spoke too soon? :wink:

B*ggered if I know what you mean :wink:

Looking forward to it - my old stomping ground but haven't been to Chi or West Dean in over twenty years.

(And I just may have to put dibs on a large Vesper sliding bevel - wonderful tools)

With my wifes daughters wedding in July, and bridesmaids dress fitting saturday, we can make Sunday. Have already registered.

It will be good to see some of you folk again, and meet some more.

I'm aiming to make it, with mini-me in tow, so plan to get there for Sat 10, and leave sometime after lunch 1pm, as I think thats as much as she will stand as toddlers and woodwork shows don't really mix, and she needs a sleep after lunch so perfect time for the journey home.

Adam

For those who have not decided which day to go, tonight's local South weather forecast for the weekend is not too good with Sunday promising to be kinder than Saturday! :(

At least it is under cover.

Hope to see some of you there - please wear a red rose for recognition purposes.
:wink:

Rod :)

Back