chelmsford 123

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lugo35

Established Member
Reaction score
can anyone remember the comedy series Chelmsford 123. was on channel 4 about 10-15 years ago stared rory mcgrath and jimmy mullville my question is i would like it on DVD but cant find it anywhere not sure if its even avalible. any help finding it would be great :D

Yes,I remember it - think it was the first thing I saw Rory McGrath in.Seemed quite funny at the time.
Never seen anything about it since :(

Andrew

thanks for the link tried mailing hat trick but theres prob with link.
yeah was very funny good clean humour :D

Lugo, try about 22 years ago :shock: However, like most old TV, it isn't as good as you remember it :cry:. You only have to watch cable TV, eg UK Gold to reinforce the theory.

Phil

Chelmsford 123 ran from 1988 to 1990 and was *I think* the first programme by 'Hat Trick' productions (the cast were Hat Trick stalwarts after that). I wouldn't say it's dated particularly badly, I find the occasional episode lurking in the depths of the cable channels and it still makes me laugh. I haven't seen any DVDs available unfortunately :(

V.

lugo35":102ffayn said:
can anyone remember the comedy series Chelmsford 123. was on channel 4 about 10-15 years ago stared rory mcgrath and jimmy mullville my question is i would like it on DVD but cant find it anywhere not sure if its even avalible. any help finding it would be great :D

Whole lot available for £12 here apparantly. Or even here

My favourite running gags .........

"They call me Mungo the contrary!"

"Do they?"

"No!"

and then

"They call me Mungo the prevaricator"

"Why's that?"

"I'll tell you tomorrow!"

and then..

"Grasientus, go to your room and write a farewell note to your testicles!
"

They don't make 'em like that any more.

I was going to say try 'Emule' but you might not know what I meant and any moderator knowing what I did mean would delete this post anyway.......(Scrums slaps his own wrist).......but they do have all the episodes.

Chris.

Back