Chair 2

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chris,

Absolutely speechless. To say it is a work of art does not do it justice. Eat your heart out Van Gogh.

Cheers

Woody

Chris,

A beautiful chair indeed. I was interested to see that you incorporated an ebony layer in the rockers. I had not realised that ebony was sufficiently flexible for that to be feasible. I may well try doing that with the next rocker that I make.

Rockerau

To all of you whom I have not already thanked - thanks you for your generous comments - it was indeed nice to see it In GW as well, especially since today is my birthday!

Oooo, 21 again! Happy Birthday!* Many Happy Returns. 8)
birthday.gif

Cheers, Alf

*Turn the headphones down, Adam... :shock:

Blimey if you just got the key to the door i dont think i wanna make one of those rockers if thats what it does to ya :shock: . :lol: Sorry chris but you set yourself up for that ,once again good job on the chair i like the ebony mix .Also whats your next project or have you already started one ?

:shock: Cracking job, Chris.

Trouble is, though, that your wonderful work has raised the level of my own aspirations :cry: . Sir, you are a swine :wink: .

Maybe I'll just have to buy a dozen spokeshaves to make myself feel better... 8)

Jeremy

Back