CCL Spares

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jasonB

Established Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Axminster or another company keep spares for a Nu-tool 900 which is the same as the CCL?

I'm after one of the alloy variable speed pullies that fits the spindle closest to the chuck. The bearing on mine seems to have gone tight and the pully has been turning on the bearing and being alloy is now a slack fit on the bearing :cry: I can remachine it and fit a sleeve but would be easier to buy a new one.

Jason

You can get them from diifferent suppliers the key differences with these machines are the diameter of the spindle they fit on I have come across 20mm 22mm, 25mm and 1 inch the other variable is the width of the keyway on the spindle. I know draper carry them as stock. I would have thought you would have been able to get them Nutool do they not have them?

Only found out the problem on Sunday, may have machined the pully on sunday night if the chances of getting one was small. I'll give Nu-tool a ring if I can find their details.

Jason

Back