Catch up on TV viewing

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks a lot Alan. What a site! - problem is how will I get any work done :D

Cheers :D
Tony

Yep, have burnt the midnight oil the last couple of nights on it watching 'Taken'. I also managed to see 'The last King of Scotland' the other morning. How am I ever going to get any work done now? :oops:

Don't really watch tv as any spare time (oh yeah, what's that again??) is spent in the workshop - but I notice no 'New Yankee Workshop' episodes on there :D

So number two son is home from University and in an effort to show him how cool the old man is told him about the site above.

Yeh but there's a better one, says the little b...........

http://www4.alluc.org/alluc/

And it is, one day I'll be cooler than him :twisted:

Dom

houtslager":37jtlorr said:
typical all the Star Trek Enterprise have been removed :evil:
What you say!! Think this calls for a demand to return them to their rightful place :)

DomValente":37jtlorr said:
And it is, one day I'll be cooler than him :twisted:
Dom tried to be cooler than my kids - failed miserably!! - let me know when you succeed 8) and how you did it

Cheers :D
Tony

I was a bit sceptical.....just watched Full Metal Jacket all the way through just for the sake of it......perfect !

?? how can they do that - normally it takes me hours to d/l a pirate ( I didn't say that - honest)

DomValente":12czcgip said:
one day I'll be cooler than him :twisted:

It never works, Dom. If my son doesn't shave it looks like designer-stubble 8) If I don't shave my wife says I look like a derelict :shock:

Cheers :wink:

Paul (just trying to grow old gracefully)

Dom
ask the the boy whether he has an account at uknova
:)
Mike

Paul Chapman":1edp0cw0 said:
If I don't shave my wife says I look like a derelict

If ever a sentence needed a comma............ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers

Tim

Back