Can tastic

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richburrow

Established Member
Reaction score
These are for a craft show this weekend. It is run by a notts graffiti crew, thought these would fit in 8)

222303_432281113491915_1524300915_n.jpg

537550_432293903490636_1481471118_n.jpg

Took a moment or two to realise what these are,then the penny dropped! Yes very good, hope they fly off your stall.
F

Frank S":k22kah8r said:
Took a moment or two to realise what these are,then the penny dropped! Yes very good, hope they fly off your stall.
F

I suspect I'm not alone but I'll stick my neck out and say my penny's not dropped - I'm on a different wavelength, what the heck are they?????

Neil Farrer":13lr3t5x said:
Frank S":13lr3t5x said:
F

I suspect I'm not alone but I'll stick my neck out and say my penny's not dropped - I'm on a different wavelength, what the heck are they?????

Spray can lookalikes in wood, the photos do not do these justice, they are just lovely..

Neil Farrer":1lm6u4yu said:
Frank S":1lm6u4yu said:
F

Spray+Can.jpg

Yup I was several wavelengths away trying to make a link with Beer cans, missed the grafitti - paint -can link. Hope they fly off the stall, best of luck at the fair

Latest posts

Back