• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Camvac CGV336-4 dust Extractor (twin motor 100mm) & Axminster Light duty Variable height hood.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scooby

Established Member
Reaction score
I listed this a few weeks ago but the original sale didn't happen.
Camvac CGV336-4 dual motor dust extractor. Bought in May this year. Still have receipt so plenty of guarantee. Specs here CGV336-4 Medium Extractor with 2 Metres of Hose and Easy-Fit Cuff
All 3 filters are present and 3 spare paper filter bags supplied.
2m of 100mm hose with 2 easy fit cuffs
100mm - 63mm reducer cuff.
User manual.
One of the outlet port lids has had a hole drilled in it and a piece of string to stop it flying away on startup (kept forgetting to remove it)
Axminster light duty variable height extraction hood. Details here Light Duty Variable Height Extraction Hood Purchased around the same time as the Camvac. I removed the stock hood (and lost it) and fitted a piece of 100mm pipe (which can be easily removed) to get it close to my lathe as my home made stand is a bit bulky.

Items will have to be collected (near Bolton, Greater Manchester) as I don't have any means of packaging such bulky items.
thanks
£220

Attachments

• tempImageAHz7Et.png
    tempImageAHz7Et.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 26
  • tempImageDfbXdE.png
    tempImageDfbXdE.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 25
  • tempImageDinJZj.png
    tempImageDinJZj.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 26
  • tempImageUCmjRD.png
    tempImageUCmjRD.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 28
  • tempImage4gbz4R.png
    tempImage4gbz4R.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 30
  • tempImageVnaTjs.png
    tempImageVnaTjs.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 30
  • tempImageEMXqNj.png
    tempImageEMXqNj.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 27
  • tempImagejxOPag.png
    tempImagejxOPag.png
    1 MB · Views: 25
  • tempImageF3JuYj.png
    tempImageF3JuYj.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 25
Last edited:
I listed this a few weeks ago but the original sale didn't happen.
Camvac CGV336-4 dual motor dust extractor. Bought in May this year. Still have receipt so plenty of guarantee. Specs here CGV336-4 Medium Extractor with 2 Metres of Hose and Easy-Fit Cuff
All 3 filters are present and 3 spare paper filter bags supplied.
2m of 100mm hose with 2 easy fit cuffs
100mm - 63mm reducer cuff.
User manual.
One of the outlet port lids has had a hole drilled in it and a piece of string to stop it flying away on startup (kept forgetting to remove it)
Axminster light duty variable height extraction hood. Details here Light Duty Variable Height Extraction Hood Purchased around the same time as the Camvac. I removed the stock hood (and lost it) and fitted a piece of 100mm pipe (which can be easily removed) to get it close to my lathe as my home made stand is a bit bulky.

Items will have to be collected (near Bolton, Greater Manchester) as I don't have any means of packaging such bulky items.
thanks
£220
Scooby,
I'll take this from you please, if it's still available. Do you want to send me a PM with details.
Cheers
Phil

Latest posts

Back