Calling the HMRC

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adidat

I will not buy anymore tools...
Reaction score
just called the hmrc, they had the cheek to tell me off for using what they claim to be the international number, as if i was a naughty 5 year old. not a savy adult trying to save money on my phone bill. dont get caught out a 20 minute phone call could cost you 2.50 on the 0845 numbers. use this one 01355359022

adidat

Thanks for this.
Wish I had known about this number 3 weeks ago as I spent 50 minutes on the phone sorting out my tax problems. :(

yep, he said i will deal with your problem this time, but please use the other number next time, jog on! i was calling about a rebate, wanted to know what he thought was best plane or spindle moulder :lol:. i was really calling about a tax rebate, witch annoys me some what. how come we have to request our money that they have effectively stolen and plan to keep. yet if we owe them anything they can lock us up!

adidat

roger i almost did, also i think its like a direct line i only waited about 30 secs to a minute. that was at 19:30.

adidat

adidat":2yczjajf said:
i was really calling about a tax rebate, witch annoys me some what. how come we have to request our money that they have effectively stolen and plan to keep. yet if we owe them anything they can lock us up!
adidat

Oh please don't get me started on them, if you get a rebate make sure they send it to your home address or do a bank transfer. A couple of years ago we were due a rebate and they sent the cheque to my bank :roll: Every time I rang up their help desk I got some baloney about chasing it up. My bank never told me their was mail waiting and I don't go into branch very often, this went on for nearly a year then one day when a requesting a new cheque book the cashier came back with the mail from the HMRC which had the cheques in but of course I couldn't cash them because they were dated more than three months previous. Bar stewards the lot of them.

Latest posts

Back