Burisch Air Compressor 2.5HP 24L

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
powertools":2huj7bte said:
Lidl have compressors on offer on Monday.
http://www.lidl.co.uk/cps/rde/SID-BB5F0 ... il&id=5919
I would go for the 50lt one and with a 3 year warranty you can't go wrong.
If running this from an extension lead you need to have the lead uncoiled from the drum or it will overheat the lead.
I doubt if any compressor in the lower price range would hold pressure in the tank for several weeks.
Hi, I saw that one at lidl before I posted this topic, usually I receive lidl news letters every week.
To be honest, I am a bit scared of something so cheap, how realiable can that be?
I know that with three years warranty you always can take it back in case of issues but...

Hi, Lidl are doing their 24 lt compressor from this Monday. At £89 with a 3 year guarantee I personally think you can't go wrong.
I had a 6 lt one for about 5 years until it went bang last week and for what I paid for it I had really good use out of it.

I will be at Lidl on Monday morning to get one.

Cheers

Vic

Vic Perrin":3b2g1mai said:
Hi, Lidl are doing their 24 lt compressor from this Monday. At £89 with a 3 year guarantee I personally think you can't go wrong.
I had a 6 lt one for about 5 years until it went bang last week and for what I paid for it I had really good use out of it.

I will be at Lidl on Monday morning to get one.

Cheers

Vic
Brought one today, the snap fittings were different to the tools that I used on my old compressor but sorted that with 2 1/4" bsp straight fittings at 43 p each.

Seems an ok machine and being 4 times the capacity of my old one should easily meet my needs.

Cheers

Vic

Back