Bottle stoppers

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dalboy

Established Member
Reaction score
I have some of the rubbers for bottle stoppers so thought I would just make up a couple to see what they looked like. Made from odd bits of yew for the tops and beech for the rubber holder. The stopper part can be removed for cleaning. May have to redo the one on the right as the holder is slightly too long

DSCF4785_zpsyikffns4.jpg

Hmmmm.......

I wonder if anywhere else does them in the UK? Axminster blew it with me big time during the Xmas break, so there is no way they will get another coin from me.

Edit: Found some. More expensive maybe, but free delivery, so that just about evens it out. Also sent by Royal Mail so there's a better than average chance the goods will actually arrive, and not just get dumped behind the wheelie bin of an empty property and fraudulently signed for by some lazy, good for nothing, shonky courier.

Thanks for the project part links guys, I'm overseas in Ireland so P&P can really add up - but they're good to know about. Might see if I need to pick anything else from Axminster at some stage, they have good P&P if you spend over a certain amount.

Back