Both saws need attention...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevebuk

Established Member
Reaction score
:shock: both of my Delta's need work on them and i have orders to complete, Dont panic.. dont panic..

Bought another delta some time back as a second machine in case my delta needed fixing, for some reason the saw i bought has never been much good although it looks in a lot better nick than mine, the blades dont fit the same and i cant get the top clamp to grip what bit of the blade is left, in steps Frank (scrollerfrank),
He is coming over tomorrow to have a look and sort it out, bless you frank.. I am useless with machines..

How nice is that,having a friend like to Frank to offer help with your problem Steve.It gives you a good feeling to hear that there are still people that care are still around.

Bryan =D>

Bryan Bennett":hbfekqwq said:
How nice is that,having a friend like to Frank to offer help with your problem Steve.It gives you a good feeling to hear that there are still people that care are still around.

Bryan =D>

Totally agree Bryan, he is 100% gold, i haven't found anything he cant fix as yet, i just need a smaller version of him to put in my toolbox.. :eek:

Hope you get it sorted, Steve.

Frank sounds like me, someone who loves to repair stuff, no matter what it is. And if I can't repair it, it'll be in so many bits no one else can either. (hammer) :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back