Bosch GKF600 base bolts

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SamG340

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi does anyone know the correct size bolts for the base of a Bosch GKF 600 (colt in the US) palm router

I can't find anything about it online
I think they're m3.5/15mm but I want to know for sure

Underlined in the first pic, part number 855/21 in the diagram

Thank you

IMG_20221001_113420.jpg

IMG_20221001_120111.jpg

Problem solved.

Plug socket screws are m3.5, they fit but are a bit loose so m4 should be perfect. Ordered and on the way

Engineers that use M3.5 mounting materials in designs should be taken out back and.....
If it is metric, it is probably M4, standard lengths are 12,16,20,25,30
But I would say, based on the picture, M3 is more logical as it is screwed in quite thin material, and the smaller pitch of M3 would help to get more full threads and better retention.
I think M3.5 is defined in the standard, but definitely not a preferred size for mounting materials.

Engineers that use M3.5 mounting materials in designs should be taken out back and.....
If it is metric, it is probably M4, standard lengths are 12,16,20,25,30
But I would say, based on the picture, M3 is more logical as it is screwed in quite thin material, and the smaller pitch of M3 would help to get more full threads and better retention.
I think M3.5 is defined in the standard, but definitely not a preferred size for mounting materials.

I'm going to try both m3 and M4 we'll see how it goes, thank you for your help

I am having a break from some plumbing and so will go and look at my GKF600 and let you know the size of those screws. They will be metric which is good because Triton use imperial like so much american / canadian stuff.

I am having a break from some plumbing and so will go and look at my GKF600 and let you know the size of those screws. They will be metric which is good because Triton use imperial like so much american / canadian stuff.

Thank you very much

Back