Bobby's new build thread

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Starting to look the business both outside and in Bob. What's that saying about the grass is always greener? Showed the Mrs and she went 'Oooohh it's lovely round there.'
Might pop over for a drive to your local and have a pint with your dog one Sunday afternoon. How will i recognise him? Does he have any distinctive character traits
or habits? Guinness drinker? Horn rimmed spectacle wearer? I don't want to be in there embarrassing myself trying to make conversation with any old dog who's popped out for a quiet pint and some peace.
Cheers
Chris

Bm101":2624f4kt said:
Starting to look the business both outside and in Bob. What's that saying about the grass is always greener? Showed the Mrs and she went 'Oooohh it's lovely round there.'
Might pop over for a drive to your local and have a pint with your dog one Sunday afternoon. How will i recognise him? Does he have any distinctive character traits
or habits? Guinness drinker? Horn rimmed spectacle wearer? I don't want to be in there embarrassing myself trying to make conversation with any old dog who's popped out for a quiet pint and some peace.
Cheers
Chris

He's the one with the weird dress sense, usually a bit slobbery, please don't mention it to him you'll only embarrass him
IMG_2433_zpsqqebksgv.jpg

Paul Chapman":2q31u16z said:
Is he the one who likes eating cake, Bob?

Cheers :wink:

Paul

Loves a Steve Maskery handmade cake ....... best food find he's ever had ......never seen a whole cake eaten so quick.

Even finding a bit of time to get some furniture done

IMG_2851_zpsi4uu4tai.jpg

Need to get some proper box cushions made for it.

Dr B that's all looking mighty fine =D>
Like my old boss said "you gotta' be happy with that?" :D

Back