Bobbin Sander replacement sleeves

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sweepie

Reaction score
Hi, can l ask member's, if they know where l may obtain Vonhaus bobbin sander replacement sanding sleeves?? If not the actual make, those which will fit?? Thanking you all for reading my question, and keeping my fingers crossed that just one— or two of you know the answer🌺

Plenty bobbin sander sleeves on the bay. Sized sets mostly around £12

Axminster, Amazon, Rutlands, Ebay, D&M Tools, FFX etc. should carry them under at least one brand name.

They will your machine is the same as mine (Triton) just a different colour. If they are a little shorter or longer remember you can trim them and the bobbins go up and down and don't use the full length of the drum during the stroke

Axminster, Amazon, Rutlands, Ebay, D&M Tools, FFX etc. should carry them under at least one brand name.
Alan do you know which ones on ebay are ‘good’ the ones l am told l need is sanding sleeves are within 13 to 76mm., as you can tell Im new to this and have no idea what to get. Thanks Alan

As the bobbins don't go fully up and down you can turn them over. I have a fence fitted to mine which allows sanding of flat straight timber.
It's at the back of the bobbins allowing access to the front for curves.
Tony

As the bobbins don't go fully up and down you can turn them over. I have a fence fitted to mine which allows sanding of flat straight timber.
It's at the back of the bobbins allowing access to the front for curves.
Tony
Thanks Tony51, thats so handy to know 👍

Back