Blister " Will " bounce back !! the full story

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blister

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks to you all for your kind words and support

I wont go into to much detail but ,

Dad was diagnosed with cancer and I took him in to start his kemo !

when I went back to visit later that evening on my , wait for it ---- Honda

C90 8) bang , a lady driver pulling out of a side road hits me , her bumper mullered my left leg , I then go over the bonnet and land in the road on my shoulder , broken clavicle "collar bone "

so bruised and battered I am sent home with boxes of pain killers

Dad ends up crying as he now thinks I am badly injured and its his fault bucause I was on my way to see him when it happened :cry:

I have seen him now and he can see I am still in one piece , just , so he has calmed down now

O deep joy , cant life be fun at times :roll:

Allen

allen, nice to know you are still with us :p keep your chin up and wish your dad all the best and hope you both get better sooner than later. take care.

Allen

Hope you get better soon and your that your dad fully recovers.
Had it happen to me a couple of times but hopefully I am now more visible on a GL1800

Fred

Happy amateur":1hfzmy6s said:
Allen

Hope you get better soon and your that your dad fully recovers.
Had it happen to me a couple of times but hopefully I am now more visible on a GL1800

Fred

Good job I was not on my 08 Electra glide , that's up at Silverstone HD

I have owned 3 GL1500s and 1 GL1800 , nice bikes :wink:

ouch - why cant motorists look where they are flipping going ( I gave up m/bikes after some muppet did that to me and a harley)
hope you get better soon.

I hate it when cagers can't be bothered to look :x

Are the plod blaming you yet? :roll:

Hope you Dad makes a full and speedy recovery, my lovely wife just went through the breast cancer thing, she is now well on her way to a full recovery, modern medicine can be wonderful!

Best of luck to you both! :D

Goes without saying Allen best to your Dad will mention him to HE above tonight,( GO NIRIADH AN BOTAR LEAT) (may his road be long) .
Stu good to hear from you, you had a mishap as well hope you are on the mend, been in the Dungeon yet,best of luck good to have you back? Regards Boysie .

Back