Bird Box camera's

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gardenshed

Established Member
Reaction score
Picked up a leaflet at the Harrogate wooworking show at the weekend
on camera kits in bird boxes etc from Handykam .com. They do a kit for around £50 for a high resolution colour with infra red at night with sound, you have to make your own box or buy the whole thing if you want.

Have any members bought one or any other makes.

SWMBO has been nagging about one for ages & ages, so with Xmas looming ......................

Any experience etc would be much appreciated.

Never seen the concept of that before, not with the birds, ....
What a brilliant idea !
Good links to the Youtube vids, thanks Christoph .... love that kind of thing, thats great :wink:

be good to hear of how this pans out... good luck with your idea.
Thats excellent !
8) 8) 8) 8)

Excellent Christoph, good find :D :D

Have placed an order for a kit, I'll make the box myself.

Many thanks

I liked the idea and thought it would make a great christmas present for my mum until I saw that you needed to have wires trailing from your garden to you tv A wireless version would be better>>

christoph clark":hmry4rtm said:
I liked the idea and thought it would make a great christmas present for my mum until I saw that you needed to have wires trailing from your garden to you tv A wireless version would be better>>

I thought about that as well Christoph but fortunately some of the boxes we have already up are on the house walls so I could just swap one for the camera box & neatly route the cables (hopefully).

I did look at one or two wireless ones and apparently some are not that good in terms of picture quality.

Latest posts

Back