Better day

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gilljc

Established Member
Reaction score
Had my first table at the local Sunday market yesterday. It is mainly a huge car boot sale outside, with two area inside for stalls. I chose to be right in the inner area near to the restaurant, as the the outer part is usually mainly filled with food items and cheap tools and pet foods and that sort of stuff.
Was a bit daunted at first, as the regular stall holder across the way (engraving tags) told me that he didn't think that it was the right place for my stuff - and then he ordered a keyrack for his friend.
It was definitely a much quieter area than the outer and outside areas, and generally think he was right, but did give away a lot of my cards, sell a few items, and got some orders, and a man is going to get in touch with dimensions for a box to hold his medal collection :)
Was generally a pleasant day, and had a nice few chats with visitors to my table, and has given me a bit of encouragement to try to get into some of the 'proper' craft fairs locally

Gilljc - did you take a photo of your stall to show us?? I would keep at it and hopefully it will pay off for you.
Claymore - The Mrs is planning on going to the xmas fair at Drumlanrig 6th-7th Dec and she's wanting some odds and sods making for it

Back