Best place for Festool spares?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

puddlejumper

Reaction score
The on/off switch has failed on my domino 500 so need advice on best place to get parts for these machines? Also wondering if this is a common issue? Mine will not switch off which isn’t the safest way to be using it😱😎🤔

Miles are good, but sometimes a little more expensive. Google the part number kindly provided above for alternative suppliers (e.g. sparepartsworld or N&B). Postage cost might sway your decision.

The on/off switch has failed on my domino 500 so need advice on best place to get parts for these machines? Also wondering if this is a common issue? Mine will not switch off which isn’t the safest way to be using it😱😎🤔
When mine did the same thing I took the switch off sprayed it with wd40 and worked it for a while and reinstalled 18 months later still working might be worth a try before spending

When mine did the same thing I took the switch off sprayed it with wd40 and worked it for a while and reinstalled 18 months later still working might be worth a try before spending
Yeah, I’ve already tried that but no difference. I’ve managed to get a replacement from Nuts & Bolts although Miles did have them they were quite a bit more expensive. Miles did have parts for my small Mafell planer/jointer though so that’s two things fixed….

Back