Best car boot sales/wood yards in Cornwall or W. Devon?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matt_southward

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I've not long ago moved down to Cornwall and I wondered if anyone on here could recommend the best car boot sales in my area (near Liskeard) for hand tool searching (and old furniture perhaps), and a decent wood yard or two as I've no idea and I figured a recommend on here would likely save me a lot of aggro!

Cheers, Matt

A good wood merchants near you is Bond of Trerulefoot. I'm sure they are in the book or just go to see them, they are not too far away.
Slinger

Thanks for the feedback.

I had heard/read about Bonds and thought to give them a try - so I will drop by there sometime this week.

Ed - whereabouts in Plymouth are the sales? I presume they are a Sunday morning and don't mind getting in early. The only one I've seen so far was by a big leisure place - the ’Life Centre' or something.

Hi,

Some Saturdays and mainly Sundays, there is the one you have mentioned by the Life Centre/Plymouth Argyle, A very large one at Stonehouse Creek (end of Union Street), one at the George Park & Ride Carpark (Tavistock Road) and one at Endsleigh Garden Centre just outside Ivybridge. The bad news is they typically stop around the end of October although I'm pretty sure the Argyle one and Stonehouse one keep going.

Hope this helps.

Latest posts

Back