Bessey clamp sale

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

themackay

Established Member
Reaction score
In case it is of intrest to anyone I have just had an email from Bessey flash sale deals buy some get some free on various clamps

I finally bought some yesterday and then got this email :) Was suspicious until you said you got it too!

pike":1zgszoaf said:
I finally bought some yesterday and then got this email :) Was suspicious until you said you got it too!
Where did you buy yours from if you dont mind me asking

I've missed the flash sale circular could you please point me in the right direction. Never have enough clamps!!

themackay":cbrb4gns said:
pike":cbrb4gns said:

amazon.de. better prices, free delivery and english version of the site.

gidon, sorry you're right it wasn't free. I read the free delivery next to the item and didn't realise my total had about 10 euros delivery on it. Total was still significantly cheaper than anywhere else I'd found though.

Still - thanks for the info - I didn't even know I could order through Amazon.de - so will be checking out in future.

Cheers

Gidon

pike":f3mkt7r0 said:
themackay":f3mkt7r0 said:
pike":f3mkt7r0 said:

amazon.de. better prices, free delivery and english version of the site.

Had a look there I cant seem to find a good deal KR body clamps either 1000 or 1250 on Amazon.de its a toss up betweem DM and the link I was sent today at the moment

themackay":29tbi6ck said:
Had a look there I cant seem to find a good deal KR body clamps either 1000 or 1250 on Amazon.de its a toss up betweem DM and the link I was sent today at the moment

Bessey KR100-2K is EUR 53.85 (£40.6) at amazon.de £53.99 at dandm?

About £45 each if you buy a pack of 4 at dandm. Still higher than about £40 at amazon.de although this doesn't include delivery so I suppose its not a huge saving if any on those clamps in particular.

I bought 2x Bessey KR80-2K amongst other things.

About £33 each at amazon.de
£48 at dandm. £42 each if you buy a 4 pack.

If I bought 4 of them as singles at amazon.de it's still quite a bit cheaper inc. delivery.

If it was only a little bit of a saving I'd stay local but I saved more than that this time.

Looking at http://www.besseytools.co.uk/ I can see that if you buy multi packs the price is closer or even slightly less than amazon.de so I suppose you just have to check when you're ready to buy. I wasn't looking at 4 and 8 packs when I got mine.

Who did you buiy them off please.

I just looked at 50+ offers on Amazon.de and found that they would not ship internationally or to the UK.

Probably a case of Bessey targetting the UK for higher prices and protecting their profits. Not exactly in the EU spirit and probably in restraint of trade

beech1948":22nn8gzz said:
Who did you buiy them off please.

I just looked at 50+ offers on Amazon.de and found that they would not ship internationally or to the UK.

Probably a case of Bessey targetting the UK for higher prices and protecting their profits. Not exactly in the EU spirit and probably in restraint of trade

Just search bessey revo on amazon.de and the KR80 are there. Sold by amazon. As above, looks like they aren't always cheaper so it depends on what and how many you are buying.

themackay":w9s1lai4 said:
I ended up buying from D and M

I've actually just done the same for some longer ones. They weren't on amazon.de for delivery and worked out nice with my loyalty bonus :)

Back