Bessey Axminster deal

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like a great deal. When I bought a couple of K100s last year, D&M were the cheapest I could find at £32 each so £52 for 2 plus the duo-clamps for free you can't go wrong. Maybe Axminster are trying to make up for the poor quality Bessey rip-offs they have deen selling recently. I am seriously tempted...I must resist, I must resist, I must resist,..........

Am I missing something here? According to the page that George posted the package deal is 52.21 but a single 1000m K-series clamp is 38.25 making a pair 76.50 or 24.29 more than the package before taking into account the Duo-clamps. Yet Axminster claim a 12 pound saving. (OK over 12 pounds but 24 pounds is a lot over). Have they got the price wrong? Should I snap a couple up now before it changes?

Andrew

Seems like a bargain 2 x £38.25 = £76.50 and 2 duoclamps at £13.96 = £27.92 for a total of £104.42. And all for £52. :roll:

They talk about a £12 saving.

I wonder if they made an error and meant to put 1 K-Body at £38.25 + 2 duoclamps. That would be close to £12 saving

Anyway I've ordered mine. 2 sets. :D

This is what i thought, a huge mistake or a massive saving ?. It just seems too good. I said to my brother s*d it get in quick, if it's not what we thought we'll send them back.

I had been looking at that offer for a few days and could not resist the urge of the slope so placed my order today as well

Just hope it all is okay :D

Thanks for the heads-up. Just ordered 4 sets. :shock:

Must get some work in now. :oops:

Think Phil's got it spot on and the deal is supposed to be for one K clamp and two duo's, rather than the two K's and two duo's advertised.

If it was the former then there would be a £12 saving, but as advertised it amounts to something like a £52 saving :shock:

I've just ordered two sets, if they only ship one K per set I'll send them back and complain, can't lose !!!

Cheers, Paul :D

4 sets ordered. Now lets see what all this fuss about K-bodies is.

now thats a price that sounds to good to be true....

anyway, just ordered 2 sets... my first bessey clamps, always used quickgrip clamps up until next week :lol:

Be interested to hear what people actually receive as Phil's idea seems reasonable. Are Axminster obliged to comply with the details on the website and face the loss, or will they refund?

Though, i do have enough clamps already......

Dunno but I ordered two sets, and according to my latest email, its shipped.

Adam

From Trading Standards web site:

"goods should correspond with any description applied to them"

"If you order goods, and later the shop says the price has gone up, you should only have to pay the price you saw when you ordered, unless you were told there might be an increase. To be certain, ensure you get the price in writing."

May be worth doing a 'print screen' of the axminster web page, just incase they argue.

Thanks for the heads up - bargain price! :D

Just ordered two but they must be selling well as they're now showing out of stock :(

It'll be worth the wait at that price though.

Cheers
Steve

Latest posts

Back