Beginner coffee table

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stickystuff

Reaction score
Apart from the school projects I've not really done anything with wood since.

I'm collecting an array of pallets currently I have 24 of even size and a further 10-15 random sizes.
I just need about 10 more of the same size and I've got enough to build the main skeleton/main frame of my shed!

Any who until I get the last few I decided to use some of the remaining to test my wood working skills.

The first thing I built was a picket fence

If you notice from the other side the nails I used where too long, my partner was being impatient and told me to get on with it. I was going to get my cutters from work and cut the excess off.

My next project which is my work in progress is a coffee table made from a pallet and some old fence post.

I've got a few ideas from the net and I'm going to make a top from slats from another pallet.

Any way I thought I'd show my work on here let me know what you think

I tried to add photos by an online account but it doesn't allow me too?

Nor will my photos upload on the website! Can anyone help me out? Thanks

Hi Sticky
I think you need to make a few more posts before you can post links to other scorces, and there is a picture posting guide at the top of this forum have a read it's not impossible once you get your head round it.

Latest posts

Back