Bedroom furniture

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

philpolish

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all can anybody tell me where you can buy fitted bedroom furniture that you can fit yourself like purchasing a kitchen and fitting it yourself.
Cheers Phil.

Hi there not sure you make what I am looking for. A friend has asked me if I would be interested in making/fitting bedroom for her sister. I do not have any dimensions yet apart from it is a large wall and she just wants a run of fitted wardrobes. What I am after is some kind of flat pack carcass, for ease of transportation she is in London I am in Yorkshire. If we just start from there. I will require doors an plinths and cornice. If you could let us know I will get back to you when I have some definite dims.
Cheers Phil.

If it does not work out with Dom, post again and I will give you a supplier of bedroom carcases in either white or colour matched wood grains

Jason

jasonB":1fq33l2h said:
If it does not work out with Dom, post again and I will give you a supplier of bedroom carcases in either white or colour matched wood grains
Would that be you, Jason? :wink:

http://www.woodfit.com/pdf/3607%20Bedroom%20Carcases%20brochure%202.pdf

No someone nearer to you in Lancs would fit the bill :wink:

Jason

Back